.

I Am A Mountain Photographer And I Spent 6 Years Photographing My Tent In The Mountains

Thursday, February 19, 2015





2015 02 I am a mountain photographer and for 6 years I photograph my tent in the mountains   880.jpg


I Am A Mountain Photographer And I Spent 6 Years Photographing My Tent In The Mountains






2015 02 I am a mountain photographer and for 6 years I photograph my tent in the mountains 20  880.jpg
2015 02 I am a mountain photographer and for 6 years I photograph my tent in the mountains 20 880.jpg






2015 02 I am a mountain photographer and for 6 years I photograph my tent in the mountains 12  880.jpg
2015 02 I am a mountain photographer and for 6 years I photograph my tent in the mountains 12 880.jpg






2015 02 I am a mountain photographer and for 6 years I photograph my tent in the mountains 4  880.jpg
2015 02 I am a mountain photographer and for 6 years I photograph my tent in the mountains 4 880.jpg






2015 02 I am a mountain photographer and for 6 years I photograph my tent in the mountains 6  880.jpg
2015 02 I am a mountain photographer and for 6 years I photograph my tent in the mountains 6 880.jpg









My name is Karol Nienartowicz and I am a mountain photographer from Poland. For the last 6 years, I’ve been traveling around Europe, climbing its mountains and spending my nights in a tent in the wildest and most remote places. I usually photograph sunrises and sunsets, so I would put my tent in beautiful scenery. Therefore, I decided to photograph my so-called ‘mobile home’ in the majestic mountain landscape.
The first time I stayed in the tent was in 2009 during the trip with my friend in Rodnei Mountains in Romania. One night the temperature dropped to -10 degrees Celsius, and the other night we survived heavy snowfall and hurricane wind. However, I was not afraid. I loved it and after I returned from that trip I bought my own tent.
My first tent was a Czech Hannah, model Troll, which traveled with me the whole Europe, and the highest place where I took it was at an altitude of 3,000 meters in the Swiss Alps at the foot of the Matterhorn, Valais. Within the 5 years of using Hannah, I used that tent in the Carpathian Mountains of Romania and Ukraine, the Sudeten Mountains in Poland, the Balkans, Dinaric Mountains, the Alps in France, Switzerland and Austria, in the Scottish Grampian and Trotternish.

Source:boredpanda[dot]com



Share this article on :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2015 Panda Boring All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.